Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring is almost here and I can feel it in the air

Well, my sweet little organic seeds are not doing their job at the rate that I would have liked, but I am still anticipating a great summer garden. During my spring break, which starts today, I plan to build garden beds and a new enclosure for both the hens and the chicks. The hens have discovered my new compost bin and have taken to scavenging in it for treats. They are not tidy. I will be kicking them out of my garden bed/compost area and giving them their own yard.

In my spring excitement I have decorated my fireplace mantel with lovely little decorations. I'm quite proud of it.

Happy Spring 2010!

The official first day of spring is tomorrow, but I'm getting a jump start.

May the sun shine down on you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment